Friday, September 10, 2010

Catch Up

Please excuse my absence. We were without the internet for a few weeks. I’m back now, so let’s play catch up!


First and foremost, the BIG ANNOUNCEMENT....

WE HAVE FURNITURE!

After 7 weeks of patience and occupying a large, empty condo, we now have gorgeous furniture to make our condo feel like a home. Here are some pictures I snapped literally minutes after the delivery men left. If you can't tell, I'm super excited!!




A few weekends ago, two of my closest girlfriends (Alexis and Liz) and I went on a little getaway to Atlanta, Buckhead more specifically.

We ate. What’s a vacation without food? If you’re ever in ATL, go to Antico. The. Best. Pizza. Ever.

We laughed. A lot.

We braved the MARTA, the subway system. No an easy task for three girls.

We saw Eat Pray Love. A great movie.

We people watched. A very interesting pastime in ATL.



Last month, Matt and I celebrated our second anniversary in Hilton Head. The peaceful ocean and warm sun was the perfect backdrop to celebrate our love.

We dined at eclectic restaurants.

We lounged on the beach all weekend.

We relaxed with good books.

We remembered the beautiful day when we became husband and wife.


2 comments:

  1. I can NOT believe how long your hair is!!! your hair grows faster than anyone i know. you look amazing. love you friend! glad to chatted tonight. =)

    ReplyDelete
  2. glad WE chatted is what i meant =)

    ReplyDelete